During these classes, we go to your home. These courses are suitable for people with reduced mobility, people who do not like to travel and / or whose schedule is busy, for dogs that are car sick or for dogs that have difficulty in behaving well in their environment.
Home assessment is by appointment *.
Fees starting at $ 50.00 + applicable taxes for the appointment.
The fees are payable by visa or master card when making an appointment. The expenses are deductible at the signing of the contract.
The purpose of the Obedience Course is to get the dog to obey quickly and effectively, on a leash, with the following commands: Sitting, Lying, Come, Stay, Stand, Walk to the feet. On the other hand, advanced obedience teaches the dog to respond accurately to the same commands, but without a leash, in addition to responding to manual signals. This course allows you to exercise better control over the dog, both inside and outside the home.
Obediance/family Base I
The goal of this class is to get your dog to obey quickly and effectively on a leash through play, reward, motivation and hugs.
- Inside training (in the training room) and outside training (in real life).
- Walking (follow the pace of walking, slow, normal and fast).
- Turning (the dog goes around his master and goes back to the left)
- Half-turn (Left turn and/or right turn)
- Sit (on the side, when walking, in front)
- Come (when called)
- Stay (with distractions like dogs, ball, food)
- Lay down (on the side, in front or while walking), no jumping on people.
- Stand (on the side, in front), with other dogs, controlled when in the car, at the park, on the street.
Obediance/family Base II
Without a leach, inside the home
The purpose of this course is to get the dog to respond accurately to the commands with and without speech, which defines obedience to manual signals.
Base I prerequisite.
Canine psychology will allow you to know the reasons for dog behavior and its body language. You will then be able to correctly correct your dog’s behavior problems.
This part of the course will allow you to better understand the different behaviors such as dominant, nervous, hesitant, submissive, aggressive and all other behaviors.